Wild GM finds himself 'crying like a baby' at night during woeful month
Paul Fenton is ready to see the calendar flip to March.
The Minnesota Wild are 1-6-3 in February, causing a lot of sleepless nights for the club's rookie general manager.
"It hasn't been a lot of fun trying to sleep at night," Fenton told The Athletic's Michael Russo prior to Tuesday's 4-0 loss to the Anaheim Ducks. "When I do go to sleep, I find myself crying like a baby."
The Wild have now been shut out in back-to-back games.
- Rangers take down Hurricanes to force Game 7
- Tkachuk 'very open' to signing long-term extension with Flames
- Oilers' Holland: McDavid showing 'incredible commitment' on defense
- McDavid and Draisaitl have already authored legendary postseasons
- Flames' Tanev played through dislocated shoulder, out 4-6 months