Pominville, Allen, Arvidsson named 3 stars of the week
The Minnesota Wild forward was named the top star of the week after leading all players with six assists and eight points, helping his club go 3-0-1 in four games.
Pominville's week was highlighted by a two-goal, two-assist night against the Winnipeg Jets. The 34-year-old now has points in 11 of his last 12 games and 17 points over that span.
Allen has helped the Blues bounce back after the firing of Ken Hitchcock, having gone 4-1-0 with a .953 save percentage in those games.
Arvidsson's week included two three-point games, including his first career hat trick in a 7-4 loss to the Florida Panthers on Friday night. The 23-year-old now leads the Predators with 18 goals and is one point back of Ryan Johansen's 40 for the team lead.
- Lightning 'praying' Kucherov OK after leaving game with apparent injury
- Report: Sabres unwilling to retain salary in potential Eichel trade
- Vegas' Pacioretty week-to-week with fractured foot
- Three-peat*: The AHL team that sat out a season and returned as champs
- Watch: Flames' Andersson headbutts Oilers' Yamamoto