PHOTOS: Indy bakery mocks Brady with deflated football cake, broken phone cookies
Hungry people in Indianapolis have a few extra options for snacks this week. A local bakery is selling special cookies based on some of the most memorable aspects of the "Deflategate" scandal.
Ahead of the Indianapolis Colts' showdown with the New England Patriots on Sunday night, Taylor's Bakery is selling cookies decorated with the infamous Tom Brady courtroom sketch and designed to look like Brady's broken Samsung phone:
The fun doesn't stop with cookies. The bakery is also selling a deflated football cake it's calling a "DeflateCake."
- Odell says he played end of 2021 season 'without an ACL'
- Lamar Jackson's contract is still up in the air. What are the risks?
- Attorneys seek documents from NFL investigation into Deshaun Watson
- Favre expects Adams to drop off with Raiders: Carr isn't in Rodgers' league
- A.J. Brown reacts to Sanders' remarks: Eagles 'not an All-Star team'