Jets' Hall: Run offense struggled because 'I only got 4 touches'
New York Jets running back Breece Hall said he knows why the team couldn't get anything going in its loss to the Dallas Cowboys.
"I only got four touches," said Hall, according to Zack Rosenblatt of The Athletic. "That's why we struggled. It is what it is. We just got down early today and just abandoned the run."
Hall reportedly tweeted four football emojis after the game. The tweet has since been deleted.
The Jets only ran for 64 yards in Sunday's game. Quarterback Zach Wilson led the way with 36. Hall had four carries for 9 yards, and no Jets running back eclipsed 10 rushing yards in the game.
New York's offense struggled, totaling only 215 yards and 12 first downs. Wilson had a rough first start of the 2023 season, completing less than 50% of his passes for 170 yards and three interceptions.
The Jets will take on the New England Patriots in Week 3.
- Seahawks' Adams considered retirement after quad injury
- NFL, union revise gambling policy; Lions' Williams to be reinstated
- Raiders' Chandler Jones arrested for violating protective order
- Claypool: Bears not using me to the best of my ability
- Colts' Richardson to return vs. Rams after clearing concussion protocol