Report: Broncos' Clark week-to-week with hip injury
Denver Broncos pass-rusher Frank Clark is set to miss a couple of weeks with a hip injury suffered in Wednesday's practice, a source told NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Clark's injury is not considered serious, but he will be week-to-week, Rapoport adds.
The veteran was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice and failed to take part in Thursday's session.
After spending the last four seasons with the Kansas City Chiefs, Clark signed with the Broncos as a free agent in the offseason. He played 25 snaps in Denver's Week 1 loss to the Las Vegas Raiders, recording two tackles and zero sacks.
- Colts' Taylor hoping to return in 2-3 weeks after thumb surgery
- Report: Texans' Howard set to miss rest of season with knee injury
- Rodgers: Return depends on health, Jets' playoff chances
- Panthers owner: 'We are totally confident' in No. 1 pick Bryce Young
- Tomlin: Watt is 'best defensive player on the planet right now'