Report: Bengals sign Wilson to 4-year extension worth up to $37.25M
The Cincinnati Bengals and linebacker Logan Wilson agreed to terms Friday on a four-year deal worth up to $37.25 million, sources told NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Wilson had 123 total tackles, one interception, and 2.5 sacks in 15 regular-season games last year.
The 6-foot-2 defender has been a productive member of the Bengals' recent postseason success. He's accounted for at least six total tackles and played 100% of the defensive snaps in each of Cincinnati's last seven playoff tilts.
Wilson headlines a linebacker group that also includes Germaine Pratt and Akeem Davis-Gaither.
The 27-year-old was selected in the third round of the 2020 NFL Draft. He's compiled 256 total tackles, seven interceptions, and 4.5 sacks through 40 career games.
- Report: Dolphins, Austin Jackson ink 3-year, $36M extension
- Report: Steelers' Harris expected to play on TNF despite knee injury
- Ex-Jaguars financial manager accused of stealing more than $22M
- Fields not worried about future with Bears: 'Focused on what I can control'
- Jets going back to Wilson as starting QB vs. Texans