Report: Hopkins to visit with Titans
Free-agent wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins is slated to visit the Tennessee Titans on Sunday, sources told NFL Network's Tom Pelissero.
This will be the 31-year-old's first visit since being released by the Arizona Cardinals at the end of May.
Titans head coach Mike Vrabel spent time with Hopkins while both were members of the Houston Texans. Vrabel was the club's linebackers coach from 2014-16, and Hopkins suited up for the franchise from 2013-19.
Tennessee's wide receiver room currently includes 2022 first-round pick Treylon Burks, Nick Westbrook-Ikhine, and Kyle Philips, among others.
Robert Woods, now a member of the Texans, led the Titans in receiving with 53 receptions, 527 yards, and a pair of touchdowns during the 2022 campaign. Burks' 444 yards on 33 catches were enough for second among the team's wideouts last season.
Hopkins posted 64 receptions, 717 yards, and three touchdowns in nine games with the Cardinals last year.
- Young won't blame Reich for Panthers' struggles: 'We all share in that'
- Rodgers returns to practice after Jets open 21-day window
- Steelers' Johnson apologizes for lack of effort on fumble: 'I'm not perfect'
- DeSean Jackson retiring with Eagles after 15 seasons
- Zappe, Cunningham only Pats QBs to throw during practice