Chiefs superfan 'ChiefsAholic' lands on Most Wanted Fugitives list
The Kansas City Chiefs superfan who was arrested last year for armed robbery and later skipped a scheduled court appearance has now landed on a "most wanted" list.
Xaviar Babudar, better known as "ChiefsAholic," remains on the run and was placed on the Greater Kansas City Crime Stoppers' Most Wanted Fugitives list.
Babudar was set to be arraigned in March on charges stemming from a December 2022 bank robbery in Oklahoma but failed to show up for the court hearing and allegedly removed his ankle monitor. A $1-million bond warrant was issued against him.
Although Babudar is wanted in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area, Crime Stoppers said he's on the Kansas City list because his last known address is in Overland Park, Kansas, according to Heidi Schmidt of Fox 4.
Babudar has been a regular attendee at Chiefs games for years and routinely wears a gray wolf costume.
- Report: Panthers expected to target Lions' Johnson for head coaching vacancy
- Young won't blame Reich for Panthers' struggles: 'We all share in that'
- Rodgers returns to practice after Jets open 21-day window
- Flacco could start Week 13 after being named Browns QB2
- Zappe, Cunningham only Pats QBs to throw during practice