Browns' Garrett expected to return vs. Chargers after 1-game absence
Garrett suffered shoulder and biceps injuries in a car accident on Sept. 26 and missed the Browns' Week 4 matchup against the Atlanta Falcons.
The two-time first-team All-Pro and a female passenger were hospitalized following the crash. Garrett was released from the hospital the next day.
Garrett has three sacks and one forced fumble in three games this season.
The 26-year-old will boost a pass rush that recorded only one sack last week. Browns defensive end Jadeveon Clowney is also listed as questionable for Sunday.
- Raiders' Jacobs disses new Pro Bowl format: 'This shit is stupid'
- Cowboys name Brian Schottenheimer new OC
- Park life: Three days with GOAT coach Tom House and his 'misfits'
- Saints' Jordan: Buccaneers will drop to usual spot in division without Brady
- Jason Kelce: 'I don't think' Super Bowl result will determine my future