Garrett to miss game vs. Falcons after car accident
Garrett sustained a shoulder and biceps strain plus minor lacerations due to a one-car accident following Monday's practice. Cleveland initially deemed the defensive end a game-time decision for the contest Friday before ruling him out.
The 26-year-old and a female passenger were briefly hospitalized following the crash. Garrett's Porsche appeared to have flipped several times in the accident on a rural road.
The Browns have started the season 2-1, with Garrett chipping in three sacks and four tackles for a loss.
Pass-rusher Jadeveon Clowney is also questionable for the Week 4 matchup with an ankle injury. Clowney missed the team's previous game due to the ailment.
- Ex-Jaguars financial manager accused of stealing more than $22M
- Fields not worried about future with Bears: 'Focused on what I can control'
- Jets going back to Wilson as starting QB vs. Texans
- 49ers' Greenlaw apologized to Eagles' security staffer after confrontation
- Vikings sticking with Dobbs as starter vs. Raiders