Report: Daniel Jones day-to-day with ankle injury
Jones is set for more tests but there's some optimism he'll be able to play in Week 5, Rapoport adds.
The signal-caller exited Sunday's 20-12 victory with the ailment but was forced to re-enter the contest after backup Tyrod Taylor suffered a concussion. The Giants didn't attempt a pass following Jones' return.
Head coach Brian Daboll said Monday that Jones is "feeling a little bit better," but the team is likely to work out a few passers amid the injuries to the quarterback room, according to NFL Network's Mike Garafolo.
New York has stormed to a 3-1 record to begin the 2022 campaign. The team will take on the Green Bay Packers this Sunday.
- Rams' Nucua injures ribs, questionable to return
- Report: Texans' Dell fractures fibula in win over Broncos
- Saints' Carr sustained multiple injuries on big hit vs. Lions
- Michael Thomas appears to throw shade at Carr during Saints' loss
- Collins has 191 yards receiving, Ward saves game with INT as Texans beat Broncos