Report: Shoulder injury could affect Garrett for up to 1 month
Garrett sustained a shoulder and biceps strain along with minor lacerations when his Porsche flipped several times on a rural road following Monday's practice.
The biceps injury is not considered to be as serious as the sprained AC joint in his shoulder, but it could still hinder him moving forward, Schefter notes.
Cleveland ruled Garrett out for its Week 4 contest against the Atlanta Falcons, but he could return as early as Week 5, Schefter adds.
Garrett, 26, has three sacks and four tackles for loss this season.
- How T.J. and J.J. Watt compare to the NFL's greatest brother duos
- Murray to return vs. Chargers following 2-game absence
- Fields questionable vs. Jets with injury to non-throwing shoulder
- Report: Von Miller dodges ACL tear, out indefinitely with other knee damage
- Mike Williams out vs. Cardinals after aggravating ankle injury