Report: Shoulder injury could affect Garrett for up to 1 month
Garrett sustained a shoulder and biceps strain along with minor lacerations when his Porsche flipped several times on a rural road following Monday's practice.
The biceps injury is not considered to be as serious as the sprained AC joint in his shoulder, but it could still hinder him moving forward, Schefter notes.
Cleveland ruled Garrett out for its Week 4 contest against the Atlanta Falcons, but he could return as early as Week 5, Schefter adds.
Garrett, 26, has three sacks and four tackles for loss this season.
- Ex-Jaguars financial manager accused of stealing more than $22M
- Fields not worried about future with Bears: 'Focused on what I can control'
- Jets going back to Wilson as starting QB vs. Texans
- 49ers' Greenlaw apologized to Eagles' security staffer after confrontation
- Vikings sticking with Dobbs as starter vs. Raiders