Saints' Kamara, Winston to miss Week 4 vs. Vikings
Kamara was listed as questionable coming into the contest after being limited in practice throughout the week.
Jameis Winston was downgraded to out Saturday after being listed as doubtful for Sunday's game.
Winston didn't practice all week as he continues to deal with back and ankle issues.
Winston suffered a back injury in New Orleans' season opener but remained in the starting lineup until this week.
Head coach Dennis Allen said the switch to Dalton is based entirely on Winston's medical issues and has nothing to do with performance, according to ESPN's Katherine Terrell.
Winston has passed for 858 yards, four touchdowns, and five interceptions while completing 63.5% of his attempts.
The Saints also ruled out wide receiver Michael Thomas for Sunday due to a foot injury.
- How T.J. and J.J. Watt compare to the NFL's greatest brother duos
- Murray to return vs. Chargers following 2-game absence
- Fields questionable vs. Jets with injury to non-throwing shoulder
- Report: Von Miller dodges ACL tear, out indefinitely with other knee damage
- NFL Week 12 player props: The thin line between love and hate