Report: Kamara bracing for potential 6-game suspension
New Orleans Saints running back Alvin Kamara is bracing for a suspension of at least six games due to a potential violation of the league's personal conduct policy, sources told Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio.
Kamara was arrested following the 2022 Pro Bowl and faces a felony battery charge for allegedly injuring a person at a Las Vegas night club the Saturday prior to the game.
A six-game suspension is the standard for felony battery in the NFL's personal conduct policy, Florio adds.
Kamara's case is set for a hearing on Aug. 1, per Florio.
- Report: Commanders' McLaurin signing 3-year extension worth up to $71M
- Report: Watson's hearing to continue on Wednesday
- Mayfield doesn't expect Browns reconciliation: 'We're ready to move on'
- Bills, Sabres owner Kim Pegula 'progressing well' from health issue
- Lawrence: Jaguars building 'something special' under Pederson