Indianapolis to remain NFL Scouting Combine host through 2024
The NFL Scouting Combine is staying in Indianapolis for 2023 and 2024, the league announced Tuesday.
Indy has hosted the event since 1987, though the league accepted bids for the first time this year. Dallas and Los Angeles also applied to host the event.
"Indianapolis remains the best city to host and grow the NFL combine in 2023 and 2024," said Peter O'Reilly, the NFL's executive vice president of club business and league events.
"Indy's vision brings together its long legacy of successfully hosting the combine and executing the evaluation process, with an exciting focus on innovating and further growing the event from a fan and media perspective."
The 2022 combine had an estimated $9.6-million economic impact on Indianapolis.
The 2023 event is scheduled to take place from Feb. 28 to March 6.
- Report: Watson's disciplinary hearing scheduled for Tuesday
- Eli hopeful Giants' new coaching staff will help Jones flourish
- Peyton: Ryan, Wilson 'will handle' high expectations with new teams
- Report: Kamara bracing for potential 6-game suspension
- Report: Watson's discipline case to be decided before training camp