Brady to get roasted as part of new Netflix series
Who's ready to watch Tom Brady get roasted?
Brady's Netflix roast will be filmed in 2023.
"We can't wait to burn three-time Super Bowl-losing quarterback Tom Brady, who only went back to the NFL in order to delay this roast," Netflix's VP of stand-up and comedy formats Robbie Praw said in a statement, according to Joe Otterson of Variety.
He added: "In all seriousness, it's a huge thrill to work with the greatest football player of all time on this project. No one's better at taking hits and still coming out on top, so we know the roast will be a breeze for Brady."
Brady's involvement in the Netflix series is just the latest off-field venture he has planned. Brady is also set to participate in the 2022 edition of The Match alongside Aaron Rodgers, Patrick Mahomes, and Josh Allen on June 1. He's also set to join FOX Sports as its lead NFL analyst on a reported 10-year, $375-million deal once he retires.
The seven-time Super Bowl champion briefly retired this offseason before announcing in March that he would return for his 23rd season.
- Report: Commanders' McLaurin signing 3-year extension worth up to $71M
- Mayfield doesn't expect Browns reconciliation: 'We're ready to move on'
- Lawsuit filed against Texans alleges team enabled Watson's actions
- Can Congress actually do anything to Dan Snyder?
- Lawrence: Jaguars building 'something special' under Pederson