Report: Bisaccia in the mix for Raiders' head coaching job
The Raiders are set to interview Bisaccia on Wednesday for the full-time job, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports.
The 61-year-old led the club following Jon Gruden's midseason resignation, steering Las Vegas to the postseason.
Under Bisaccia, the Raiders rallied to win their final four games of the regular season to punch their ticket to the playoffs, though they were defeated by the Cincinnati Bengals in the wild-card round. It was only the Raiders' second playoff berth since 2003.
Las Vegas has also reportedly requested an interview with New England Patriots assistant Jerod Mayo for the head coaching gig.
The Raiders enter the offseason looking to find a permanent head coach and new general manager after firing former GM Mike Mayock on Monday.
- Tyreek: Chemistry with Tua will be like Rodman, Carmen Electra
- Report: NFL adamant on indefinite suspension for Watson as hearing concludes
- Cutler rooting for Fields ahead of second season: 'He's the next big thing here'
- Cooper ready to lead Browns' receiving corps: 'That's the position I'm in now'
- Jeudy excited about Broncos' potential with Wilson: 'We've got all the pieces'