49ers' Bosa suffers concussion in win over Cowboys
The 24-year-old's status will be a major storyline heading into next week's divisional-round matchup with the Green Bay Packers.
Bosa took a shot to the helmet in a collision with a teammate and headed to the locker room just before the end of the first half. He had half a sack and one quarterback hit prior to exiting the game.
The star pass-rusher immediately regained his Pro Bowl form this season after his 2020 campaign was cut short by a torn ACL. He finished the regular season with the fourth-most sacks in the NFL (15.5).
Bosa's primary backup, Jordan Willis, suffered an ankle injury during the loss.
- Report: Browns' Watson to meet with NFL officials as probe continues
- Report: Packers, Alexander finalizing 4-year, $84M extension
- Report: Bates to skip OTAs, training camp unless Bengals ink long-term deal
- Antonio Brown wants to retire with the Steelers
- Hyde, Bills commit to helping victims of Buffalo shooting