Le'Veon Bell signs with Buccaneers
The running back will look to replace an injured Leonard Fournette after being cut from the Baltimore Ravens last month. Fournette is likely to hit the injured reserve and miss the rest of the regular season with a hamstring injury but should return for the playoffs, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Fournette injured his hamstring in a 9-0 loss to the New Orleans Saints, tallying 67 total yards before exiting. Ronald Jones will likely take the Buccaneers' starting running back role with Bell as the second option in Fournette's absence.
Bell played five games with the Ravens between October and November, totaling 31 carries for 83 yards and two touchdowns.
- Report: Commanders' McLaurin signing 3-year extension worth up to $71M
- Report: Watson's hearing to continue on Wednesday
- Mayfield doesn't expect Browns reconciliation: 'We're ready to move on'
- Bills, Sabres owner Kim Pegula 'progressing well' from health issue
- Lawrence: Jaguars building 'something special' under Pederson