Arians: Sherman to get work at safety upon return from IR
The 33-year-old could be back this week, notes Vitali.
Sherman has been on injured reserve with a calf injury and has not appeared in a game since Week 6. He battled a hamstring ailment earlier in the season before injuring his calf.
Sherman has recorded 11 tackles in three appearances with Tampa Bay this season. The five-time Pro Bowler entered the campaign with 36 career interceptions and 115 passes defended.
- Texans interview Josh McCown for head coaching vacancy
- Report: Prescott fined $25K for praising fans who threw debris at refs
- Valdes-Scantling doubtful vs. 49ers; Alexander, Bakhtiari questionable
- 49ers hopeful Bosa will be cleared to play vs. Packers
- Best bets to lead the NFL divisional round in passing, rushing, receiving yards