Report: Saints giving Hill 1st-team reps over Siemian ahead of TNF
The New Orleans Saints seem ready to make a change at quarterback amid their four-game skid.
New Orleans named Siemian the starter after Jameis Winston suffered a season-ending knee injury in Week 8. However, Siemian has struggled under center, losing all four of his starts while completing just 57.6% of his throws.
Hill, who started four games as Drew Brees' replacement last year, has attempted just eight passes in 2021 and missed four games due to a concussion.
The 31-year-old is also currently dealing with a foot injury, reports Jeff Duncan of NOLA.com.
Last week, Hill reportedly inked a four-year extension that will pay him $40 million for the do-it-all weapon role he currently occupies but could be worth up to an additional $55 million if he eventually becomes New Orleans' full-time starting quarterback.
- AB says he won't play in NFL in 2022: I've 'done everything in the game'
- Jaguars GM excited about Lawrence in Year 2: 'He's just more confident'
- Report: Browns, Njoku strike 4-year, $56.75M extension
- Report: Kaepernick deal not imminent after Raiders workout
- Report: Amazon eyeing McAfee for alternate TNF cast