Report: Chiefs, Saints among teams to inquire about Mack
The Kansas City Chiefs, New Orleans Saints, San Francisco 49ers, and Carolina Panthers have all made preliminary trade inquiries about Indianapolis Colts running back Marlon Mack, reports NFL insider Josina Anderson.
The Chiefs, 49ers, and Panthers each lost their starting running back to injuries, while the Saints lost backup Tony Jones.
Mack has recorded 97 rushing yards on 25 carries this season. He ran for 1,091 yards and averaged 4.4 per carry in 2019 before tearing his Achilles in the 2020 season opener.
The NFL trade deadline is Tuesday, Nov. 2 at 4 p.m. ET.
- Jones throws 3 passes in Patriots' windy victory over Bills on MNF
- Oregon's Thibodeaux declares for NFL draft, reportedly skipping Alamo Bowl
- Fantasy: Waiver Wire - Week 14
- Chargers' Allen among 11 NFL players placed on COVID-19 list
- Report: Giants' Jones likely to miss 2nd straight game with neck injury