Browns' Hunt suffers calf injury in loss to Cardinals
Hunt was carted off with the Browns down 30-14. He racked up 66 yards on 14 rushing attempts and caught three passes for 12 yards before being sidelined.
The injury could be another big concern for Cleveland's running game. Two-time Pro Bowl runner Nick Chubb wasn't available to face the Cardinals due to a calf injury.
The Browns rushed for only 73 yards against Arizona, finishing a game with fewer than 100 rushing yards for the first time since Week 16 last season.
Chubb and Hunt are arguably the NFL's top running-back duo. They combined for 818 yards and nine touchdowns on the ground through the first five weeks of the 2021 season.
Cleveland also had an injury scare in Week 6 after quarterback Baker Mayfield spent time in the injury tent due to a left shoulder injury and wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. went to the locker room in the first half to have a shoulder ailment evaluated.
- Washington sends slumping Seahawks to 3-8 with MNF win
- Report: Vikings' Cook to miss at least 2 games with shoulder injury
- McCaffrey done for season after being placed on IR again
- As the Seahawks try to stop their tailspin, what happens if they crash?
- Hill willing to wager Super Bowl ring on Usain Bolt race