Dalvin Cook inactive vs. Seahawks due to ankle injury
The star running back failed to practice this week due to an ankle injury and was listed as questionable heading into the Week 3 contest.
Cook suffered the ailment during the Vikings' Week 2 game against the Arizona Cardinals. While he appeared shaken up at times, he managed to finish the contest, accumulating 131 rushing yards.
The Vikings are expected to turn to Alexander Mattison with Cook out. A 2019 third-round pick, Mattison rushed for over 400 yards in each of his two seasons.
- Washington sends slumping Seahawks to 3-8 with MNF win
- Report: Vikings' Cook to miss at least 2 games with shoulder injury
- McCaffrey done for season after being placed on IR again
- As the Seahawks try to stop their tailspin, what happens if they crash?
- Hill willing to wager Super Bowl ring on Usain Bolt race