Wentz practicing through injuries, will be game-time decision
The passer was limited at Friday's session and will likely be a game-time decision for Sunday's matchup with the Tennessee Titans, head coach Frank Reich said, according to Joel A. Erickson of the Indianapolis Star. Reich was shocked at how much progress Wentz has made.
"I'm very surprised we're even at this point, honestly, because Monday and Tuesday was pretty bad," Reich said, per George Bremer of the Herald Bulletin.
Wentz exited last Sunday's loss to the Los Angeles Rams after he was tackled by defensive tackle Aaron Donald.
Reich wouldn't name a replacement if Wentz is unable to play in Week 3. Jacob Eason finished the Week 2 contest, but Brett Hundley might also be elevated from the practice squad and split time at quarterback.
- Jones throws 3 passes in Patriots' windy victory over Bills on MNF
- Oregon's Thibodeaux declares for NFL draft, reportedly skipping Alamo Bowl
- Fantasy: Waiver Wire - Week 14
- Chargers' Allen among 11 NFL players placed on COVID-19 list
- Report: Giants' Jones likely to miss 2nd straight game with neck injury