Steelers' Watt ruled out vs. Raiders with groin injury
Watt exited the game during the second quarter after racking up a sack and four tackles.
The 26-year-old became the NFL's highest-paid defensive player just before the start of the campaign, inking a reported four-year, $112-million contract. He put together an impressive season opener while registering two sacks in a win over the Buffalo Bills.
The Steelers also lost defensive tackle Tyson Alualu to an apparent fractured ankle earlier in the game.
- Browns edge Broncos on TNF to snap 2-game skid
- Von Miller sprains ankle vs. Browns, expects to play in Week 8
- Mayfield has shoulder fracture in addition to torn labrum
- Congress asks NFL for information on Washington Football Team investigation
- NFL trade deadline big board: The 20 most appealing trade chips