Report: Ravens' Westry expected to miss at least a month with torn meniscus
Injuries have plagued the Ravens to start the campaign. Pro Bowl cornerback Marcus Peters tore his ACL in practice last week, while the team's top three running backs - J.K. Dobbins, Gus Edwards, and Justice Hill - also suffered season-ending ailments prior to the beginning of the regular season.
In order to reinforce a unit that was considered one of the team's strengths entering the season, Baltimore worked out four cornerbacks Tuesday, including Buster Skrine, per ESPN's Jamison Hensley.
Westry was the No. 3 cornerback in snaps behind Marlon Humphrey and Anthony Averett in Baltimore's overtime loss Monday to the Las Vegas Raiders. Veteran Jimmy Smith was inactive due to an ankle injury.
The Ravens' undermanned secondary will be tasked with stopping Patrick Mahomes' high-flying Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday night.
- Jones throws 3 passes in Patriots' windy victory over Bills on MNF
- Oregon's Thibodeaux declares for NFL draft, reportedly skipping Alamo Bowl
- Fantasy: Waiver Wire - Week 14
- Chargers' Allen among 11 NFL players placed on COVID-19 list
- Report: Giants' Jones likely to miss 2nd straight game with neck injury