Perriman cut by Lions after signing 1-year deal in offseason
Perriman joined the Lions in March on a reported one-year, $3-million deal that contained $2 million guaranteed. He was expected to start alongside Tyrell Williams following the departure of Kenny Golladay to the New York Giants.
Perriman, 27, apparently struggled in training camp after dealing with a hip injury over the summer.
Originally selected by the Baltimore Ravens in the first round of the 2015 draft, Perriman notched 30 catches for 505 yards and three touchdowns in 12 games with the New York Jets in 2020.
- Rodgers plans to play vs. Bears after 'good news' on injured ribs
- Colts' Saturday: 'Wish I had that 3rd down back' after not calling timeout
- NFL Power Rankings - Week 13: Eagles back to No. 1, Bucs slide
- Some women who settled lawsuits vs. Watson to attend Week 13 game
- Jerry Jones still interested in OBJ despite flight incident: 'Not an issue'