Chiefs' Hill exits practice with knee tendonitis
Head coach Andy Reid said the issue "just showed up today," according to Joshua Brisco of Arrowhead Report.
Hill, who's one of the NFL's top deep threats, caught a career-high 15 touchdowns last season and eclipsed the 1,200-yard mark for the second time in three years.
- Panthers replace struggling Darnold with Walker in 4th quarter vs. Giants
- Jets' Wilson ruled out vs. Patriots due to knee injury
- Report: Barkley likely out until Week 9 with ankle injury
- Report: Steelers' Ingram, Broncos' Fuller among possible trade candidates
- Report: Washington's Fitzpatrick not expected back before Week 10