Raiders' Nassib leads Fanatics jersey sales since coming out as gay
Nassib's No. 94 jersey is the top-selling NFL jersey across the Fanatics network since his announcement Monday afternoon, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
The 28-year-old became the league's first openly gay active player, and he donated $100,000 to a non-profit organization that provides crisis intervention and aims to prevent youth suicide within the LGBTQ community. The NFL matched the donation Tuesday, according to Josh Alper of Pro Football Talk.
Nassib has worn No. 94 since becoming the Cleveland Browns' third-round pick in 2016. The Penn State product donned the No. 95 jersey in college.
He's entering his second season with the Raiders after previously spending time with the Browns (2016-17) and Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2018-19).
- Rodgers, Adams fuel speculation over future with 'Last Dance' posts
- Report: Bears trade Anthony Miller to Texans
- 10 storylines to follow as NFL training camps begin
- NFL to fine unvaccinated players over $14K for protocol violations
- Minshew won't cede starting job to Lawrence: 'No. 2 isn't an option for me'