Report: Cardinals' Zaven Collins arrested after driving recklessly
Arizona police said they stopped Collins after he was speeding and driving dangerously. He was released shortly after being taken into custody, a jail official told TMZ.
The Cardinals selected the 22-year-old with the 16th overall pick out of Tulsa in the 2021 NFL Draft.
Collins signed his four-year, $14.6-million rookie contract earlier this month.
Collins was named a first-team AP All-American in 2020 and won multiple collegiate awards including the Bronko Nagurski Trophy, the Chuck Bednarik Award, and the Lombardi Award.
- Rodgers, Adams fuel speculation over future with 'Last Dance' posts
- Report: Bears trade Anthony Miller to Texans
- 10 storylines to follow as NFL training camps begin
- NFL to fine unvaccinated players over $14K for protocol violations
- Minshew won't cede starting job to Lawrence: 'No. 2 isn't an option for me'