Bengals' Mixon out vs. Browns due to foot injury
Mixon suffered the injury in Week 6 versus the Indianapolis Colts and didn't practice all week.
The 1-4-1 Bengals will likely miss Mixon, who led the team in rushing during each of the last three seasons and currently tops the NFL with 140 touches.
The 24-year-old has rushed for 428 yards and three touchdowns through six games this season. He's also caught 21 passes for 138 yards and one score.
- Report: Kamara expected to return vs. Panthers
- Report: Ravens expect Dobbins to make long-awaited return vs. Patriots
- Report: Packers' Bakhtiari expected to make season debut vs. Bucs
- Report: Lattimore, Fournette docked $13K for skirmish; Brady avoids fine
- Bills' Hyde to miss remainder of season with neck injury