Kraft pleads not guilty in prostitution case
New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft has pleaded not guilty to soliciting prostitution, according to court documents TMZ Sports obtained.
"The defendant Robert Kraft hereby pleads not guilty to all charges and requests a non-jury trial in the above-styled cause," the court records read.
Kraft has denied participating in any illegal activity.
An arraignment is scheduled for March 27 in Florida.
- Odell says he played end of 2021 season 'without an ACL'
- Favre expects Adams to drop off with Raiders: Carr isn't in Rodgers' league
- Lamar Jackson's contract is still up in the air. What are the risks?
- Attorneys seek documents from NFL investigation into Deshaun Watson
- A.J. Brown reacts to Sanders' remarks: Eagles 'not an All-Star team'