Roethlisberger returns in 4th quarter with Steelers trailing Raiders
Roethlisberger played every snap of the first half and threw a touchdown seconds before halftime, but was surprisingly absent to start the second half.
Joshua Dobbs filled in at quarterback during his absence, and completed four of nine passes for 24 yards with an interception.
- Washington sends slumping Seahawks to 3-8 with MNF win
- Report: Vikings' Cook to miss at least 2 games with shoulder injury
- McCaffrey done for season after being placed on IR again
- Report: Rodgers won't have toe surgery over bye, opts for rest
- As the Seahawks try to stop their tailspin, what happens if they crash?