Twitter roasts Chargers' uninspiring new logo
The Los Angeles Chargers unveiled their new logo Thursday and it wasn't exactly well received.
Maybe people are simply nostalgic for the Chargers' classic blue-and-yellow lightning bolt logo, but something about the new identifying mark sent Twitter users into a frenzy of mockery.
We've collected the best tweets below.
- NFL trade deadline big board: The 20 most appealing trade chips
- Report: Mayfield likely requires offseason shoulder surgery
- Report: Dolphins, Texans working toward Watson trade
- 49ers optimistic Garoppolo will return for SNF vs. Colts
- Panthers' Rhule not looking into Watson, believes Darnold will be 'great'