Ezekiel Elliott's jersey continues to be top seller
Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott had the top-selling jersey among rookies in May, and now his No. 21 is tops league wide.
Elliott's jersey has outsold all others at NFLShop.com since April, according to the NFL's director of NFC football communications, Randall Liu.
With Elliott expected to get the Cowboys' rushing attack back on track following DeMarco Murray's departure in 2015, it's not surprising his jersey is outperforming all others.
Elliott was drafted fourth overall after going off for 1,821 yards and 23 touchdowns in his junior season at Ohio State.
- Seahawks' Adams apologizes for lashing out at neurologist on sideline
- Giants' Neal says he's not concerned with booing fans, 'sheep' critics
- Burrow: 'Gotta win' Week 5 matchup vs. Cardinals
- Report: Chargers trade J.C. Jackson to Patriots with Gonzalez likely out for season
- theScore's NFL monthly awards: Top players, teams, and more