Welker cameos as guest coach during Ravens OTAs
Wes Welker seems to be making an easy transition from the playing field to the sidelines.
Welker, a five-time Pro Bowl wide receiver, served as a guest coach during the Baltimore Ravens organized team activities on Thursday and Friday.
Currently a free agent, Welker was contacted by Ravens head coach John Harbaugh about helping the team out.
"It was an opportunity for him to get his feet wet," Harbaugh said through the team's official website.
"He obviously brings a lot to the table and can help our guys. He has a lot of insight with all his success and his style."
Welker hasn't indicated that he wants to retire and seems to be keeping his avenues open with the 2016 season on the horizon. It does appears that he couch have a future in coaching if he so desires.
- Fields downplays decision to unfollow Bears on social media
- Patriots OC: 'Everything is on the table' at QB amid draft, Mac Jones rumors
- Bears great McMichael expected to return home from hospital Thursday
- 7 blockbuster trades we want to see this NFL offseason
- Tyreek: Idea of Dolphins trading Waddle is 'ludicrous'