PHOTO: Seguin, Del Zotto to make special appearances in 'Goon' sequel
The Dallas Stars forward, one of the league's more perennial scorers, will make an appearance in "Goon: Last of the Enforcers," the sequel to the popular hockey film "Goon," along with Philadelphia Flyers defenseman Michael Del Zotto.
The latest film from writer/director Jay Baruchel will see the return of Seann William Scott as tough guy Doug "The Thug" Glatt and Liev Schreiber as his rival in the hockey enforcement field, Ross "The Boss" Rhea.
- With h/t to BarDown
- Canucks beat Bruins in shootout as Boudreau wins 2nd straight game
- Warriors knock off Trail Blazers but Curry falls short of 3-point record
- Ortiz: I have 'faith' Schilling will be elected to HOF this year
- Rockets beat shorthanded Nets for 7th straight win
- Puig joins KBO's Kiwoom Heroes on 1-year, $1M deal