Quinn informs interested teams he's staying with Cowboys
Dallas Cowboys defensive coordinator Dan Quinn has informed interested teams that he'll be returning to the NFC East club for next season, he told Jordan Schultz, theScore's NFL insider.
The Arizona Cardinals, Indianapolis Colts, and Denver Broncos have all interviewed Quinn for their respective vacant head coaching positions. The Colts and Cardinals both reportedly scheduled second interviews with Quinn.
Quinn, who was the head coach of the Atlanta Falcons from 2015-20, has helped transform Dallas' defense into one of the NFL's best units over the last two seasons.
The Cowboys ranked fifth in scoring defense in 2022 after finishing seventh the year before. Dallas also tied for first in takeaways in each of the last two campaigns.
The 52-year-old also previously acted as the Seattle Seahawks' defensive coordinator from 2013-14 before being hired by Atlanta.
- Hyman scores 3 as Oilers smash Hurricanes for 5th straight win
- Report: Candelario agrees to 3-year, $45M deal with Reds
- Clippers overcome Jokic's triple-double to snap 8-game series skid vs. Nuggets
- By the numbers: Standout stats from a record-breaking night in the NBA
- Report: Angels still alive in push to re-sign Ohtani