Report: Brewers' Wong could be traded next after Renfroe deal
Wong, who's set to make $10 million in 2023, could be the next player dealt by the Brewers after outfielder Hunter Renfroe was traded to the Los Angeles Angels on Tuesday.
The Seattle Mariners have reportedly contacted Milwaukee about Wong's availability.
The two-time Gold Glover slashed .251/.339/.430 with 15 homers and 17 steals over 134 games in 2022.
The Brewers failed to make the playoffs last season for the first time since 2017 after an 86-win campaign.
- Panthers' Burns lauds interim coach Tabor: Can tell he's about business
- Hill? Watt? Bland? Why this could be the year to crown an unusual NFL MVP
- Examining the Penguins' struggling power play, and other unexpected NHL trends
- Durant moves into 10th on NBA's all-time scoring list in loss to Nuggets
- Tatum ejected as Celtics edge shorthanded 76ers