Mangiapane, Puljujarvi, Bratt among 24 RFAs to file for salary arbitration
Twenty-four restricted free agents filed for salary arbitration before Sunday's 5 p.m. ET deadline, the NHLPA announced.
Here's the complete list:
*Signed after filing
Arbitration hearings will be held from July 27 to Aug. 11. The deadline for club-elected salary arbitration notification is July 18 at 5 p.m. ET.
Matthew Tkachuk, Pierre-Luc Dubois, and Patrik Laine are among the notable RFAs who didn't file for arbitration.
- Quarterback carousel keeps spinning for the struggling Jets and their inept offense
- 49ers linebacker Dre Greenlaw, Eagles security chief ejected in NFC title game rematch
- James Conner scores twice against his old team, Kenny Pickett hurt as Cardinals beat Steelers
- Makar unavailable vs. Kings with lower-body injury
- Rams' Nacua returns vs. Browns despite injuring ribs