Spurs land Richarlison from Everton in transfer reportedly worth up to £60M
Antonio Conte is determined to leave his mark on Tottenham Hotspur.
The ambitious Italian manager welcomed Richarlison to north London on Friday following a transfer from Everton reportedly worth an initial £50 million. The attacker signed a contract with Spurs until 2027.
Richarlison, who could cost an extra £10 million in add-ons, joins a club where optimism is high following Champions League qualification and a busy transfer window. Ivan Perisic, Yves Bissouma, Fraser Forster, and Richarlison have all moved to Spurs this summer after Conte warned his side needed "to improve a lot" when the 2021-22 campaign concluded.
Richarlison, 25, was a popular figure at Everton due to his committed performances. He scored 10 goals and logged five assists last season to help the Toffees stave off the threat of relegation, adding to the 26 goals and four assists he tallied over his previous two terms with the Merseyside outfit.
The forward represented America Mineiro and Fluminense in his native Brazil before moving to then-Premier League side Watford in 2017. He's represented Brazil on 36 occasions, scoring 14 times.
- Report: Kamara expected to return vs. Panthers
- Dusty Baker joins exclusive club, Astros win 100 for 4th time in 6 years
- Guardians shrink AL Central magic number to 1 with 17th win in 20 games
- Merrifield, Manoah propel Blue Jays to key win over Rays
- Wright wins 20th, Braves beat Phillies to trim NL East deficit