Rangers coach: Fox day-to-day with 'minor' upper-body injury
New York Rangers defenseman Adam Fox is day-to-day after suffering an upper-body injury Thursday against the Columbus Blue Jackets, head coach Gerard Gallant said postgame, according to the New York Post's Mollie Walker.
Gallant added he's "sure it's a minor injury."
Fox left the contest early in the third period and didn't return after getting pinned against the boards by Blue Jackets defenseman Vladislav Gavrikov.
The reigning Norris Trophy winner is having another sensational season, as he leads all NHL defensemen with 47 points in 44 games.
- Report: Jazz nearing deal with Celtics assistant Hardy as new head coach
- Report: Commanders' McLaurin signing 3-year extension worth up to $71M
- Report: Aqib Talib joining Amazon's TNF crew
- Vlad Jr. turns down Home Run Derby invite to protect wrist
- Report: Harper to undergo thumb surgery with roughly 6-week recovery