Josh Allen in walking boot after loss to Bucs, not concerned about injury
Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen sported a walking boot on his left foot following Sunday's 33-27 overtime loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and said he will undergo further tests, according to ESPN's Alaina Getzenberg.
Allen told reporters he doesn't know how serious the injury is but doesn't believe it will be a big deal, according to Matt Parrino of Syracuse.com.
Trainers took a look at the quarterback's foot after he threw a fourth-quarter touchdown pass to Dawson Knox, per Getzenberg.
Allen finished the game, throwing for 308 yards with two touchdowns to one interception. He was also Buffalo's leading rusher, totaling 109 yards on the ground.
- Morrissey, Scheifele lead Jets' rally in win over Blues
- Trade grades: Making sense of the Islanders-Canucks blockbuster
- Wizards end 22-game skid in San Antonio, beat Spurs for 6th straight win
- Irving helps Nets beat Lakers as LeBron, AD sit
- Joe Mazzulla to coach Team Giannis after Celtics clinch East's best record