Oleksiak becomes Canada's most decorated Olympian of all time
With a bronze medal in the women's 4x100m medley relay Saturday night, Penny Oleksiak became Canada's most decorated Olympian.
The medal was Oleksiak's seventh, passing speed skater Cindy Klassen and speed skater/cyclist Clara Hughes atop Canada's all-time list.
Maggie Mac Neil, Sydney Pickrem, and Kylie Masse joined Oleksiak on the podium for medal No. 7.
Oleksiak burst onto the scene at Rio 2016, becoming the first Canadian athlete to win four medals at a single Summer Olympics - and doing it as a 16-year-old.
The Toronto native has stayed hot in Tokyo, nabbing silver in the 4x100m freestyle and bronze in the 200m freestyle before her record-setting medal Saturday.
- Barnes' big night helps Raptors spoil Celtics' home opener
- Knicks set franchise mark for 3-pointers, cruise past Magic
- Bassitt: Teams that illegally steal signs in future should face lifetime ban
- Gerald Green retires from NBA, will join Rockets as player development coach
- Broncos' Fangio 'not worried' about coaching status after 4th straight loss