Hill: Chiefs 'shooting for' 20-0 season
"The future is what Patrick Mahomes said, 20-0," the wide receiver said, according to ESPN's Adam Teicher. "That's what we're shooting for."
Accomplishing that feat would make the Chiefs the first team in NFL history to post a 20-0 record, as the league is increasing the regular season's length from 16 to 17 games in 2021.
The Chiefs finished the last campaign 14-2 before winning two playoff games and losing to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Super Bowl LV.
- Canucks beat Bruins in shootout as Boudreau wins 2nd straight game
- Warriors knock off Trail Blazers but Curry falls short of 3-point record
- Ortiz: I have 'faith' Schilling will be elected to HOF this year
- Rockets beat shorthanded Nets for 7th straight win
- Puig joins KBO's Kiwoom Heroes on 1-year, $1M deal