Report: Rodgers eyes 49ers, Broncos, Raiders as trade destinations
All three teams reside on the west coast, where Rodgers was born and raised.
Though the reigning NFL MVP has drawn ample interest on the trade market, no team has officially submitted an offer for him, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Rodgers has reportedly reached his boiling point in Green Bay a year after the franchise traded up in the opening round of the draft to select quarterback Jordan Love.
The 37-year-old Rodgers commented cryptically on his future with the Packers during the last 12 months, but he hasn't explicitly said he wants to leave the organization. The Packers said they intend for Rodgers to remain their quarterback for the foreseeable future.
Rodgers has three seasons remaining on his contract. The Packers reportedly wanted to restructure his deal, but Rodgers refused and instead asked for an extension.
The three-time league MVP led the Packers to NFC Championship Game appearances in 2019 and 2020. He won his only Super Bowl at the end of the 2010 season.
- Lakers win debut NBA Cup behind dominant performances from LeBron, AD
- Where do the Blue Jays pivot after missing out on Ohtani?
- Samsonov records 1st shutout of season as Leafs prevail over Preds
- Lindgren blanks Rangers as Caps spoil Laviolette's return to Washington
- From coast to coast, Ohtani's decision shakes the baseball world