Corey Seager named World Series MVP
Seager hit .400 with a 1.256 OPS, two home runs, and five RBIs during the Dodgers' six-game victory. He walked six times and scored seven runs.
Seager, who also won this year's NLCS MVP, becomes the eighth player to win both the LCS and World Series MVP awards in the same postseason. He's the second Dodgers player to pull that off, joining Orel Hershiser in 1988 - the last time the club won the World Series.
The 26-year-old is the sixth shortstop to win World Series MVP and first since the San Francisco Giants' Edgar Renteria in 2010.
- Ex-Bills P Araiza won't be charged after gang rape allegation
- Panthers' Anderson hoping to return after 'minor stroke'
- Nats take Thad Ward with 1st pick of Rule 5 Draft, 15 players selected
- Cowboys' Parsons: Odell said he could return in 5 weeks
- Mayfield could be active for Rams on TNF, Donald out again