Dragic comes off bench in Game 6 return
Veteran guard Goran Dragic came off the bench late in the first quarter of Sunday's pivotal contest. He finished with five points, five boards, and two assists in 19 minutes of play.
The 34-year-old missed the previous four games due to a torn plantar fascia. He had been told playing won't worsen the injury, a source told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Dragic entered Sunday's contest as the Heat's second-leading playoff scorer at 19.9 points per game. But his return wasn't enough as Miami's 2019-20 season ended with a 106-93 loss in Game 6.
- Pirates hurt Reds' wild-card chances with historic win after trailing by 9 runs
- Kidd: Mavs' center spot 'up for grabs,' rookie Lively to get 1st look
- Means flirts with no-no in 3rd start back after Tommy John, O's beat Guardians
- Marlins stay in wild-card hunt, prevent Brewers from clinching NL Central
- Matthews willing to embrace bigger role on penalty kill