Report: Olympic participation part of NHL's modified CBA
NHL players will return to the Olympics if the league's modified CBA is finalized, pending an agreement with the IOC, Sportsnet's Elliotte Friedman reports.
TSN's Pierre LeBrun reported that the proposed CBA extension could include participation in the 2022 and 2026 Winter Games.
The NHL didn't partake in the most recent Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea in 2018. It was the first time since 1994 that NHLers didn't participate.
Canada has won back-to-back gold medals in Olympics that featured NHL players.
- Canucks fall to Avs, drop 3 straight for 1st time this season
- Shesterkin makes 41 saves, Rangers top Stars for 8th straight win
- Ovechkin, McMichael each score twice as Capitals crush Devils
- Report: Brewers, Sánchez restructure deal over wrist concerns
- Report: Dubas listening on all Penguins' non-core players